May 5, 2011

Reese...Yes Please

With "Water For Elephants" out in theaters, I thought this would be a good opportunity to review and extol some of the fashion successes of Reese Witherspoon (has she had any failures? Not many in my book...maybe this year's Oscars?...I would call it a stumble perhaps).

I saw her last year here in D.C. when she was filming "How Do You Know," and I have to admit, I was kind of star struck. She just seems like the kind of person you'd want to be friends with... and if I was ten inches shorter and wore a size zero, share clothes with! Whether it's on the red carpet, running errands, or even working out, she always looks effortlessly flawless and approachable. Reese, from Legally Blonde to Sweet Home Alabama, C & C will always be a fan. (Photos fromPeople Magazine)





No comments:

Post a Comment