May 6, 2011

Feature Friday - Kate Collins Interiors

What better way to end the work week than Feature Friday. There are so many great blogs out there, I know my Google Reader works on overtime, but nevertheless, I'm always on the hunt for new ones. So today I'm sharing the love.
Kate Collins Interiors is the creative genius of a friend of mine from college. On her blog she shares her interior expertise and treasure hunting with the world. Whether it's a post featuring a great new artist, before and after pictures of her clients' rooms, or fabulous Craigslist finds, I always walk away with ideas that I could actually apply to my own life. If you don't live in the Bay Area and want to take advantage of her services, she also offers e-design, where she'll put together an entire look that suites your taste, without ever stepping foot in your home! Check it out.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment