May 20, 2011

Feature Friday: Sterling Style

It's Feature Friday! Admit it, you've been waiting all week to see who you're going to be adding to your blogroll. Drum roll please.......This week Cardigans & Couture brings you the sassy Sterling Style! (Disclaimer: Regan already did a post on Sterling Style several months ago, but that was before Feature Friday, and frankly, I think she is deserving of another post for those of you that are new to the blog or missed it the first time around.)


Taylor Sterling hails from the Bay Area and each day lets her readers into her life with her reflections on fashion, food, and fitness. Whether it's a post featuring one of her many fabulous outfits (from which one can always find inspiration or get the urge to online shop) or a deliciously health recipe, I'm always excited to see what Sterling Style has to share. On those days when I have to pick and choose who I'm reading, Taylor is a go-to. Here's a little about Taylor from her blog:

I wear lipstick everyday.
Crossfit, running, and yoga are my thing.
I like to take pretty pictures even though I don't know how to use my camera.
Sparkly things are my favorite.
I'll take ice cream over cake any day.
Family makes me happy.

Check it out, and I guarantee you'll be making a daily visit just like me. (P.S. Taylor, I don't know you, but thanks for bringing a little bit of happiness into my day.)



3 comments: