June 18, 2018

Bueller....Bueller...Bueller...

I've noticed a significant decrease in the traffic here on the blog recently. Maybe it's because it's summer? Maybe it's my erratic posting? Maybe it's the content? Whatever the reason, ya'll just aren't reading as much as you used to. (sigh)

I've also noticed that when I post on highly personal topics the page views go WAY up! It makes me want to title all my posts with something personal and controversial just to get you to click on it. They call that "click bait". I promise I won't do that, but...

Here's my question...are you reading? Why do you read? What do you want to read? What don't you want to read.

I've got a lot going on in my life between my consulting business, Beautycounter, Scout & Cellar and my daily mother/wife activities, so this blog really is a labor of love, so a little blog love would be nice right now.

Bueller...Bueller...Bueller...

3 comments:

  1. Love your fashion posts, life in general posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the food, clothes and personal stuff- so pretty much all. I know it’s hard to keep up ❤️

    ReplyDelete