March 2, 2018

More than Just a Boot Brand

For a number of years Sorel has been trying to show the world that they are more than just a boot brand, and that they are a fashion forward footwear brand. You may have seen my recent post about their collaboration with Chloè (post here), a smart move to show their place in the world of high fashion. 

I've noticed a drastic improvement in the style of their boots and continued expansion into other footwear over the past few years, and their spring/summer collection truly shows the evolution from being just a boot brand to a footwear brand. 

A friend of mine works for Sorel and introduced me to these Campsneak Slip-On Sneakers. I saw them at her house and then had to get a pair for myself. 

Not only are the cute, but they are crazy comfy. As my friend said, "aren't they like walking on marshmallows?" And they are. Here's what they look like on. 

I seriously might need to get a second pair. 

There are so many cute shoes in Sorel's Spring/Summer collection, like the Ella Sandal, It comes in a variety of color combinations, these being my two favorites. 


I'm also kind of obsessed with these sneakers. 

Well done Sorel. You officially have me sold on being more than just a boot brand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment