December 14, 2017

My First Boden Buy

It's hard to believe, but I have never bought anything from Boden for myself despite the fact that I shop regularly on their website for the Mini. 

That is until now...

I made only one purchase during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales, these Atherstone Ankle boots.
I have been on the hunt for a pair of everyday wear, low heel, navy boots at a reasonable price. When I saw these I figured they were worth trying, and I was pleasantly surprised. 

I especially like the back detail and color pop. 

They come in a variety of colors/prints and are cute and comfortable.
Atherstone Ankle Boots

Atherstone Ankle Boots

This positive experience will definitely have me shopping with Boden more often. If you decide to order a pair, I suggest sizing up. I am an 8.5 and ordered the 39, but they were too small, so I had to send them back for a 40. 

No comments:

Post a Comment