November 9, 2017

Red Carpet Rundown

I've been writing "Red Carpet Rundowns" since the inception of this blog, so I couldn't let the CMA Awards pass without a quick review...

She was the belle of the ball, and this was only one of 11 outfits Carrie Underwood wore as the host of the CMA's. (see all 11 here)

I love this dress, but am not sure how much I love KK as a platinum blonde. 
Karlie Kloss in Elie Saab

Pink brought her daughter as her date. And while I like the dress, I think it needed a few alterations. Take away the shoulder draping, shorten the train and slim out the skirt with fewer layers and this dress would be less Bow Peep and more chic! 
Pink

Miranda Lambert kept it simple and beautiful! 
Miranda Lambert in Tony Ward

The king and queen of country music didn't deliver like I would hope. I like Faith's dress, but the top looks like it's eating the side of her face. 
Faith Hill in Armani Privé

And worst dressed goes to Michelle Monaghan in Paco Rabanne. There is just nothing good about this situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment