October 14, 2016

What I Wore...Baby Blues

My maternity leave wardrobe has mostly consisted of Kikilynn caftans and workout clothes (God bless spandex!). But there've been a few occasions when I actually put on REAL clothes, dried my hair AND even applied makeup. Two of those happened when we were at home in Idaho and they gave me the chance to wear some new baby blues I picked up at Zara.

First, this tunic does all the right things in all the right places in my mind. Stripes, wide cuffs, long in the back, great buttons...and a completely reasonable price.


Zara does outerwear so well and I know I'm going to get a ton of use out of this blue coat. I wear it like a blazer and it was perfect for Baby McB's baptism at the same church where we were married.


And I put the two together for some wine tasting in Walla Walla.


Zara, you never fail to perform. 


No comments:

Post a Comment