September 8, 2016

C&C on the Move: Bozeman

Part two of our child free vacation started in Bozeman, MT en route to Big Sky. A few years ago my +1 came here for a XC ski race and ate at an incredible restaurant, and he wanted to go back. 

Prior to our reservation we walked Main Street and went into a few stores. Revolvr Menswear is a super cool store with locations in Bozeman and in Bend, OR. 

My +1 got a great pair of pants and I bought one of their logo hoodies. Then we went into this adorable gift shop Heyday. I didn't buy anything, but I could have easily walked out with a bag full of treasures. 

And then, what we had been waiting for....dinner at Blackbird Kitchen. It was hands down the BEST meal of our entire trip. We had a crostini with beach jam and burrata that was out of this world. For my entree I had a lamb dish with Harissa that was the best lamb I have ever eaten.  My +1's pizza with Shishito peppers and sausage was equally as incredible. If you are in Bozeman, you MUST eat here.


After dinner we walked down the street to The Genuine Ice Cream Company



I had Huckleberry and Minty Chocolate and they were SO good. I prefer gelato to ice cream, but this was the creamiest most delicious ice cream...quite possibly the best I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment