September 12, 2016

C&C Around the House

I have been wanting to get a bar car for a while now and have been searching for just the right one. A few months ago I found this one at West Elm, but wasn't ready to commit.

A few weeks ago I received an email that the cart was on sale for $175, so I decided to go for it. 

Here's what the space looked like before....a West Elm book shelf that we've had for at least 8 years. 

And the after..

If you are wondering, the print above it is from Schoolhouse Electric, one of my favorite and most frequented stores.

As for the cart, I will admit that "styling" this sort of thing is not my strength, so I'm hoping next time my friend SC comes over, she can help me. 

Overall I really like it, but as I said, I think it still needs some work. My +1 wasn't sold at first, but I think it's growing on him....good thing, because we can't return it!

What do you think?
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment