August 26, 2016

10 Years

It's hard to believe it, but my husband and I got married 10 years ago! Where does the time go? Sometimes it feels like a lifetime, and other times it feels like it was just yesterday.

We've shared a lot of adventures in the last 10 years....Europe (4x), Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Yellowstone National Park, San Francisco, Palm Springs, San Diego, Bellingham..and countless others right out our back door.

Here's a look back at one of my favorite memories from each year.

What keeps our marriage strong after 10 years is what will keep it strong for decades to come....our mutual love for the outdoors, our love for adventure and most importantly our love for each other. There is no one I would rather have by my side. 

We're heading out on yet another adventure on Sunday. We will be spending a week in Jackson Hole, WY and Big Sky, MT, so blog posts may be more sporadic, but I promise to update you upon our return. 

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment