September 24, 2015

What I Wore: Shorts at work? Say what?

I wore shorts to work and I liked it.


A quick trip to Nordstrom Rack a few weeks ago resulted in some awesome finds for warm and cold weather (outfit posts to come once it actually changes seasons here in D.C. on the other items). Included in my bounty was a pair of Theory suiting shorts. While I was a little hesitant to break out shorts at work, I decided to go for it last Friday. And I must say, I think it worked.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't approve of shorts at work...(she says as she shares a picture of herself wearing them). We'll put these in what my mom would call the "culotte" category. I actually had to stand with one leg out so you could tell these are shorts. And they are made from suiting material and appropriately go below my knee cap. We'll consider these the unicorn of work-appropriate shorts. Want to try the style next summer? You can get the shorts in black or navy (like mine) on super sale. I double unicorn dare you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment