September 8, 2015

Sea Bags

If you follow us on instagram you probably realized I was in New England for work a few weeks ago. It was an AWESOME trip in Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine for Retail Across America


We visited with some incredible retailers - large and small - with our last stop in Portland, Maine at Sea Bags. I'd had my eye on Sea Bags for a while. I can't remember when I first saw them, but they're hard not to love. 



All the materials come from Maine first, New England second, and the U.S. third. The bags are made from recycled sails of actual boats and are put together in Portland's Custom House Wharf, right on the working waterfront. I was too indecisive to buy a bag on our trip, but here are a few I've got my eye on. You can also design your own, which is such a great feature. I love the idea of putting your hometown zip code on it. 

Red Buffalo Check Zip Tote
Trapper Tote
Ogunquit Beach Tote
Camo Print Tote
The camo is really speaking to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment