August 10, 2015

What I Wore: Vest 2.0

You may remember a few weeks ago I blogged about the vest trend for summer. And in said post I said I wasn't sure I could pull off the sleeveless look at work....well, I lied. I wasn't feeling my plain sheath dress and thought why not add my black Zara vest (similar here, here and here). 

Zara vest - Trina Turk dress (similar) - Halogen
shoes (here) - Danielle Nicole bag (here)
I liked it so much I did it again a few days later. 

H & M scuba dress (similar) - Zara vest
Calvin Klein shoes - History + Industry necklace

What does this teach us...don't be afraid to try new things. You never know what might work. 



2 comments:

  1. Love a longer vest over a dress. It's on my list of things to buy for this fall (but why wait?). I also love that H&M dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Holly! You should definitely get one!!!

    ReplyDelete