August 6, 2015

Me Thinx I have a Solution

Last week I talked about tampons (post here), so I thought this week why not talk about period proof underwear. Recently I came across another blogger's review of Thinx, Period-Proof underwear that protects you from leaks and keeps you feeling dry. 

How do they work? Moisture-wicking keeps you feeling dry even when you’ve had a spill. The Anti-Microbial finish fights bacteria with an invisible silver treatment. The hip hugger style holds up to two tampons’ worth of liquid, and they claim that "even your whitest pants are safe". 

Sound Gross?

"Well, every pair of THINX has a top layer that wicks all liquid into the über thin absorption layer right beneath it, so that you feel super dry. This way, you can wear 'em all day long (i.e., no, you don't have to change them during the day, no, they don't feel like diapers, and no, it's not like sitting in your own blood). Boom."

I'm not interested in fully replacing the tampon, but the appealing thing about these underwear is the extra protection they can provide at night. Not to over share, but I've ruined 2 sets of white sheets in the last year due to leaks....good, expensive sheets. And I'm going to do everything I can to prevent it from happening again. 

I'm hoping Thinx underwear are my solution! 

No comments:

Post a Comment