July 13, 2015

What I Wore to Work: Hospital Gown What?

I was in need of a little wardrobe pick-me-up, so you'll be seeing an uptick of "What I Wore" posts. Starting with my favorite buy - this shirtdress from Madewell. When it arrived, Dr. B asked if I thought my "hospital gown" was work appropriate? I confirmed indeed it was. 


I debuted my medical fashion Friday at work and got several compliments, validating what I already knew. This dress is going to be the perfect, versatile summer staple. I commuted in my new Miu Miu smoking shoes that I picked up on our trip to Sun Valley at Consign Design. 



And switched into a pair of Stuart Weitzman wedges for the day. Add three Angela Caputi bracelets and the Danielle Nicole Eva Satchel  and I had myself an outfit. 


If this is hospital gown fashion, I'm all for it. In fact, I'm wearing it tonight to see Taylor Swift in concert!

1 comment:

  1. cute but... T SWIFT IN CONCERT! jealous! will you do a recap of the show?

    ReplyDelete