July 9, 2015

Products We Love: Tassel Earrings

You may remember this post about what I wore, and didn't wear, to a recent wedding. I got a ton of comments about these turquoise tassel earrings.  


Well, you know when you find a good thing and you just need more of it. That's how I feel about these earrings. It didn't seem right that I didn't have them in another color (kind of like my obsession with Angela Caputi bracelets). So with a gift certificate to Periwinkle (also of The Pink Armoire), burning a hole in my wallet, I knew it was meant to be. 


They were the perfect addition to my 4th of July outfit. Who needs red, white and blue when you've got these statement earrings. They come in six colors and if you enter the code "bling" at checkout they'll be yours for 20% off (thanks Periwinkle)!  


And because Dr. B deserves a shout out as my co-model, doesn't he look handsome in his new Peter Millar shirt (I'm a huge fan)?! The linen was perfect for the crazy-hot, not-normal weather that we had in Sun Valley. Bonus - you can get it on sale on their site right now! 

Something for you, something for him. And both on sale. Seems like a no-brainer to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment