July 22, 2015

Keeping it Real: It Can Wait

When I saw this ad, I knew I had to share it. As you may know from previous posts, I was in a very serious car accident over 4 years ago. The Mini Fashionista was 7 weeks old. I had nightmares for years afterwards. I still have them every now and again.

You would think those nightmares would stop me from doing anything to risk my life, the life of my family or anyone else while driving a car, but they don't always. Sometimes I do exactly what you see in this video. And I'm ashamed.

But not anymore.

No post is worth a life.
No glance is worth a life.
No email is worth a life.
No search is worth a life.
No text is worth a life.

It can wait!



From now on, my phone will be closed in my center console or secured inside my purse to avoid the temptation of picking it up. Join me! It could save a life, including your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment