June 11, 2015

What I Wore: Old Navy FTW

I was perusing the GAP website the other day and decided to make a hop, skip and a jump over to Old Navy...and I'm so glad I did. I've been on the lookout for some easy, relaxed-fit summer dresses to get through the hot and humidity of DC summers. Something to throw on for a trip to the grocery store or to run errands. They had just what I was looking for - and even in "tall" so it's not a mini dress! Old Navy with the striped linen-blend shift dress for the win! 



As you can see, it's not the most form-fitting dress, but every once and a while it's okay to sacrifice a little bit of fashion and fit for function - especially at these temps (did I just type that?)! If you're a regular in the blogosphere, you've probably seen a few girls wearing the same dress in red and white (they claim red, I swear it's pink). 


I also picked up this white denim jacket for chilly Idaho summer nights or D.C. air conditioned buildings. 



No comments:

Post a Comment