May 12, 2015

C&C in the Library

If you read our blog with any frequency, you know I love self-help books. I like personal improvement books, parenting books, etc (posts here and here). 

The Mini Fashionista and I have spent the last 5 days in DC visiting Katie (post to come), and with a 5 hour flight, I finally had time to finish this book that has been sitting on my bedside table for months. 


If you want great insights on how to talk to your kids about money, then I highly recommend this book. It addresses things like homelessness, allowance, chores and many other topics. I have marked many a page and passage from this book and plan to be referring back to it for years to come. 

I also recently picked up two other books, the first I hope to read on the return flight to Portland. These came recommended by a marriage and family therapist that lead a "communication" seminar at a recent Board retreat I attended for my position with the Junior League of Portland. 



I will be sure to report back on these books! 

No comments:

Post a Comment