May 28, 2015

C&C in the Kitchen

Last year I bought a spiralizer, and for nearly a year (I bought it in July) it has been sitting on the shelf, in the box and unopened. I've had gadget guilt for nearly an entire year, and finally I decided to do something about it.

In case you are wondering which Spiralizer has been sitting on my shelf for the last year, this is it, The Paderno World Cuisine A4982799 Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable Slicer.

Earlier this week, I FINALLY used it to make THAI SWEET POTATO NOODLES WITH CRISPY BAKED TOFU.

The Mini Fashionista turned the crank while I helped to progress the sweet potato forward into the blade.

Here is what our "noodles" looked like coming out.

These were all my ingredients for the dish. I added a yellow and orange pepper to the recipe.

This is what the dish looked like before adding the sauce.

And here it was on my plate!

I will definitely be using my spiralizer again soon! Even my +1 liked the "noodles", and he's not a big fan of sweet potatoes!

And if you are looking for recipes to make more frequent use of your spiralizer, check out Inspiralized!

No comments:

Post a Comment