March 23, 2015

Splurge vs. Save

I've had summer shoes on my mind lately despite the fact that the official beginning of summer is months away. We are going to Paris at the end of August, and I've been thinking a lot about what cute and comfortable shoes I could wear to walk the city. 

In my online browsing, I came across these Loeffler Randall Espadrilles. They come in black and tan and black and white. I really like them, but the $195 price tag is a bit more than I had in my head since I do have other shoes in my closet that would work just fine. 


Later in my online browsing I came across nearly the identical shoe, which also comes in the same two color ways but is half the price. 


I do like the Loeffler Randall pair a bit more, but $100 more? I'm not sure. I plan to go to Nordstrom later this week to try both on, so I will be sure to report back. 

So, what would you do, splurge or save?

Also, as you may have seen on Facebook, Katie is out of commission for a few months, and I would love a little extra support on the blog. So, I am looking for readers who might be interested in writing a guest post. Please email cardicouture@gmail.com with your ideas! 





No comments:

Post a Comment