March 20, 2015

Beauty Counter Update

At the end of January, I wrote a post about a fantastic beauty company called Beauty Counter (post here). As you may have read, Beauty Counter creates safe and effective beauty products for the whole family.

After trying out a few of the products, and really liking them, I decided I should purchase more. Here's what I ordered.

1. Every Night Cream, 2. Every Day Cream and 3. Hydrate Everyday Body Lotion

I've been using these three products for a few months now, and I really like them. I haven't had any strange breakouts, and my skin feels and looks good. I am very sensitive to scented products, and many of them give me a headache. Luckily, none of the Beauty Counter products have that affect, and I'm sure that's due to the lack of harmful chemicals. I am also still using the Face Oil and eye cream and will most definitely be re-purchasing them when I run out. 

There is great comfort in knowing that the products I put on my skin everyday are not filled with harmful substances. And to that point, I feel good knowing these products I am using on the Mini Fashionista are the same.

1. Kids Counter Shampoo 2. Kids Counter Conditioner 3. Kids Counter Body Wash

I have used a variety of natural/organic products for the Mini, including Honest Company, which was the shampoo and conditioner I used prior to purchasing these. I actually think I like the Beauty Counter products more. While the Honest Company conditioner is one of the most effective conditioners I've ever used (it works great on the Mini's curly hair), I am not a big fan of the orange and vanilla scent.  While the Beauty Counter conditioner also has a "clementine-vanilla" scent, it's not as strong. 

I highly recommend trying them out! And, for anyone in the Sun Valley area who wants to learn more about Beauty Counter products, here is your chance. 


Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment