January 12, 2015

Red Carpet Rundown

Truth be told, I don't actually watch the Golden Globes. I just watch the red carpet. Today I'm giving you a quick rundown of last night's red carpet and my favorites. 

Diane Kruger in Emilia Wickstead is one of my favorites of the night. Her dress is simple, well fitted and elegant. 


I love Julianne Moore in Givenchy Couture. Her hair leaves something to be desired, but the dress is gorgeous. 


Leslie Mann is always simple and stunning. I love how she paired the dress with an emerald clutch and earrings.


Although last year's dress was even more fabulous!

Back to this year's carpet, I don't know who Taylor Schilling is, but I love this Salvatore Ferragamo gown.


And my Golden Globe Best Dressed goes to Sienna Miller in Miu Miu! The hair, the makeup, the dress, the shoes...just WOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment