October 20, 2014

I Need Some Courage

We don't watch much TV. I used to have a more than a handful of recordings in my DVR but now it seems like there are only a few shows that I record and watch with any regularity. 

One of the shows that my husband and I watch together is The Profit. In each episode, Marcus Lemonis goes into struggling businesses to try and save them. He makes an offer that's impossible to refuse; his cash for a piece of the business and a percentage of the profits. I highly recommend watching it. 

In last week's episode Marcus invested money in a business called COURAGE B. Besides an online store, they have 6 retail locations: New York, NY, Greenwich, CT, Bethesda, MD, Palm Beach, FL, and Aspen, CO. He totally whipped them into shape, and I have no doubt their business is thriving and that tons of people like me rushed to their online site. 

I'm obsessed with their signature handbag, the COURAGE Bag. It comes in 7 colors and is water and stain resistant. Sounds like just the bag for my lifestyle. It's going on my Christmas wish list (is it too early to be making my list?). 




No comments:

Post a Comment