September 24, 2014

Cute as a Cupcake

Truth be told I'm not a big fan of Halloween, and I can't remember the last time I dressed up in a costume. That said, I have enjoyed the last few years of dressing my Mini Fashionista, and I have already purchased her costume for this year. You will have to wait until Halloween to see it.

Here was last year's costume. I brought this at a consignment sale for $12! It's from Pottery Barn Kids and is still available (here). 

Isn't she the cutest little cupcake you ever did see?

Last weekend when we were in Bend visiting friends, the Mini enjoyed playing dress up in all of her little friend's costumes, these fox overalls included. 

My friend bought them on Etsy from the WildThingsDresses shop. The designer and creator, Kirsty, is a mother of three and makes these fabulous costumes at her home in rural England. The quality of the fabric is fantastic and the craftsmanship is impeccable. How cute is this little mouse dress and hat? 


Or what about this rainy day dress. It's a costume without being a costume....which is my kind of costume. 

I love the little pony. The mane is too cute. 

And how about this sweet little polar bear dress?

Finally, for the boys....a raccoon.

Or you could always go with the fox.

And the cute matching hat!

I love these little costumes. They are slightly on the expensive side, but as I said, the craftsmanship is fantastic, and they are definitely the type of thing I would save to pass on to future generations. They would also make great gifts for the special little people in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment