August 14, 2014

Too Many Totes

As I expressed in a previous post (here), one can never have too many jackets. Similarly, it is impossible to have too many totes. It just is. 

When I saw my friend Kelsey a few weeks ago with the most amazing gigantic, waterproof bottom tote bag, I was immediately smitten. 


Say hello to Merin Designs. These tote bags are designed in Seattle, by a mother of three young children. All Merin totes have a waterproof bottom, a key clip and cell slip and a detachable cross-body strap...everything you need in a tote. They come in medium and large.

I NEED one of these bags. ASAP. The gigantic totes are amazing! 





Now the tough decision...what color? 

1 comment:

  1. She is the wife of one of my husbands good friends. An amazing person and product. Thank you so much for featuring this.

    ReplyDelete