August 20, 2014

C&C in the Kitchen

Over the weekend I hosted a "Fashion First Aid" party at my house. I had some ladies over for afternoon snacks and beverages. More to come on the purpose of the party in another post, but in the meantime, prepare yourself to salivate....because the two recipes I am about to share are not just good, they are amazing! And an extra bonus, both are healthy-ish, meaning no refined sugar!

Let me start with the most perfect gluten free, vegan summer dessert, the Summer Fruit Pizza. The crust is made with nuts, honey, golden raisins and dates, the sauce with raspberries and lemon juice, and the cheese with cashews, lemon juice and honey. The recipe called for Stevia, but I substituted honey and it worked perfectly.


This pizza/tart may look complicated, but it took me less than 20 minutes to make. 


You can choose any type of fruit. We love berries in our house!


It was definitely a crowd pleaser. I will be making this dessert again, and again and again. It was THAT good! 

The next recipe is also crazy good. There's a reason they are called the "Best Ever Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Bars." It's nearly impossible to eat just one, or even two. 

The recipe source (moneysaving mom) took a more appetizing photo than I did. 


But I guarantee mine tasted just as good. 


These are a great brownie or cookie alternative for anyone that likes peanut butter and chocolate. 

I suggest you try both as soon as possible! You won't regret it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment