May 28, 2014

Kim's Wedding - Part Deux

I don't want to play into all the Kardashian kraze (see what I did there), but.....for as ridiculous as that family is, the fashion at Kim's wedding was equally ridiculous - in a good way. Here are some of my favorite looks from the weekend.

Let's start with the sisters. Khloe looked incredible in this battlesque Valentino. Watch out Lamar.


And this Constantina & Louise dress really is perfection. The hair, the shoes she is doing Paris fashion right.


Kourtney also played the role of bridesmaid looking stunning in this white suit. I can see how you might not like this, but I think it's springy-chic and perfectly Parisian.


Kendall killed it in this Valentino jumpsuit. The girl has legs for days. This is the way cutouts and jumpsuits should be done.


And now on to the bride...I LOVED this beaded Balmain mini dress. It was really different, but so stunning on her - accentuating all her best assets. I know she's got makeup people up her makeup people, but the girl has got some incredible skin.


While I don't love the color palette of this Valentino dress, she still looked incredible. And I'm really digging Navy tuxes these days. Kayne looks pretty sharp too - skinny pants and all.


Let's discuss the rehearsal dinner attire. Kim knocked it out of the Champs-Elysees. But Kayne, just because she's baring her chest doesn't mean you need to. 

 

And I've got one thing to say about the actual wedding day attire - way to keep it klassy Kimye. I didn't know what to expect, but you did your reality TV selves proud.



No comments:

Post a Comment