April 9, 2014

Dress Me Up

I've been on the dress hunt. Remember this dress I posted a while back for a reader who was looking for a maid of honor dress (post here).


Well, I ordered it, and it is fabulous! I have never felt like a dress fit me so well and flattered my figure better. It has taken me a long time to figure out that strapless doesn't play up my best assets. Instead, I've decided that backless and plunging necklines are my go-to's. Find what works and stick to it!  

Since I will be wearing this dress in a few weeks for a wedding, I am only giving you a sneak peek. You will have to wait for a "What I Wore" post! 


In the same ASOS order, I also ordered this fabulous dress. 



I really wanted to keep it, but I bought this ASOS triangle shift dress last year, and it's exactly the same silhouette and also happens to be black and white. 


Once again, I've found a style that flatters my figure, and who doesn't love an exposed zipper! I really do want to keep it, but can't justify it. If this dress goes on sale, it will definitely be mine. 

 I am sure I will kick myself when it's sold out...



1 comment:

  1. I have checked out all the wearing. Looking awesome. The white dress is really gorgeous. I love the color.

    Perfect design makes it more unique. I love to wear white dress.

    ReplyDelete