February 25, 2014

What I Wore

It has been a while since I've done a "What I Wore" post - but a recent purchase from Banana Republic was just the inspiration I needed. I hadn't shopped there in FOREVER....at least five years, if not more. But a cyber visit looking for something for the blog led me to this dress. It's not available online any more, but you might be able to find it in store. One of the attractive things to me about the dress, other than the green and black stripes, is that it came in tall. I've been having a really hard time lately finding dresses that are work appropriate in length 


I paired it with black tights (Spanx are my favorite), new Stuart Weitzman black suede booties that I recently got at Nordstrom Rack, and an Irene Wood necklace. 




No comments:

Post a Comment