January 10, 2014

Products We Love

I spent a lot of time over the holidays XC skiing in preparation for a 32K race I am participating in the first weekend in February. Lots of skiing meant lots of sweaty clothes and lots of laundry….so why should you care about my sweaty laundry?

Do your workout clothes stink? How about the drawer you keep them in? Have you ever heard of Nike Dri-Fit referred to as "stink-fit"? If you answered yes to those questions...

Then I am about to change your life!

Say hello to WIN Detergent! WIN Detergent is specially formulated to get persistent, sweaty smells out of your workout clothes, and it DOES!


Here are the details:
- Synthetic materials wick moisture away from your skin, but those same properties trap and hold onto oils.
- Those oils bond to the fabric and make the clothes stink.
- WIN breaks those bonds and removes the source of the smell.
- It's safe for all types of garments, although it's best for synthetics.

I realize this post totally sounds like an infomercial. I promise, I am not receiving any sort of reimbursement for writing this post. This stuff really works! Both Katie and I use it.

You can buy WIN through their website or on amazon. You won't be sorry you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment