October 8, 2013

Danielle Nicole Handbags

Every once in a while you come across a really beautifully designed hand bag - one that speaks to you (okay, so maybe that's only me). Today I'm introducing you to not just one of those bags, but an entire line - Danielle Nicole. Guard your pocket books - or get them out if you know what's best for you.

I recently met the line's designer - Danielle DiFerdinando - and she is just as fun and amazing as her bags. Danielle started designing and making handbags at the young age of 18. During an internship at Bergdorf's, she was recognized on an elevator for one of her bags...and the rest, as they say, is history. After the recession hit in 2008 she turned to non-leather alternatives to keep costs down. The result, a line that is not only beautiful, but also extremely well-priced. Here are just a few of my favorites - the Adeline and Jaida are currently at the top of my wish list. 

1 comment:

  1. I just bought the Colette bag last week in NYC! They are all amazing!

    ReplyDelete