September 26, 2013

Fall for Ann

A colleague of mine (I'm talking about you MCL) has come into work recently with the cutest new fall clothes. Clearly someone took advantage of back-to-school shopping. Apparently she picked up the entire fall lookbook (exaggeration) of Ann Taylor Loft. It got me thinking I should probably turn you on to some of the pieces - it's not like I can go buy any of them. Have you ever gone to work wearing the same thing as your colleague? Awkward. 

Anyway...they've got tops...
Polka Dot Sweater Tee
Peter Pan Collar Pleat Front Blouse
Pleat Front Tee Blouse

Dresses...
Polka Dot Roll Tab Sleeve Shirtdress
*My colleague has this and it isn't
this short in person - i.e. it's a dress,
not a shirt. Although I'd wear it as
a tunic. 
Ruffle Collar Tie Waist Shirt Dress

And outerwear for fall.
Striped Knit Blazer
Dot Print Drapey Crepe Blazer
*The back really makes this!
And while this is clearly not for cooler temperatures, I'd be remiss if I didn't encourage someone to buy it. Who has a warm winter holiday coming up?
I haven't been into the Loft in a while, but with all this cuteness, I might just need to fix that ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment