September 27, 2013

C&C at Barre3 Georgetown

As you know, I love to take barre3 with me on the road wherever I go. 


In just a few weeks I'll be hitting the road again. The Mini Fashionista and I are heading all the way across the country to Washington D.C. to see the other half of C&C. The good news is that barre3 Georgetown is waiting for me there! 

My two most important "side jobs" are barre3 and C&C, so I thought why not bring the two together. So, on Monday October 14th C&C will be hosting a FREE class at barre3 Georgetown (that I will be teaching). 

Katie and I thought this would be a great chance to see friends, to share barre3 with all of you, and hopefully meet some of our loyal readers.  And did I mention I love to kick some booty! 

Here are the details:

Date: Monday October 14, 2013
Time: 10:45-11:45 a.m.
Location: Barre3 Georgetown 
1000 Wisconsin Ave NW
Suite G-100
Washington, District of Columbia USA 20007
phone: 202-450-3905

Childcare will also be offered for FREE. To reserve your spot in class and for childcare, please email georgetown@barre3.com.  Space is limited! 

After the class, C&C will provide drinks and snacks, including some of our favorite recipes that we have posted on the blog! 

On top of all that, we will also be having a little "trunk show" of Vivwear  bracelets/hairbands, which we blogged about earlier this year! Viva is going to create a special duo of colors for our C&C meet and greet and we will be selling them after class (at a special price)! 

This event is not to miss! Reserve your spot before it's too late! 

No comments:

Post a Comment