May 9, 2013

What I Wore

Last weekend the fabulously warm weather continued here in Portland. On Friday night we went to dinner with friends at an East side restaurant called Roost. I took the opportunity to wear my Target wedges for the first time (they are still available online here), the Joe Fresh ivory lace shorts, and a polka dot Zara shirt that Katie passed along to me. I love hand-me-downs!


I didn't get any other photos. This one was taken quickly just to a get a seal of approval from my sister and fashion consultant AL before I headed out to dinner. I am loving these shorts and am SO glad I bought both the ivory and navy. They are definitely going to be my summer go-to!

Do you already have a few items that will be your summer staples? What are they?

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I have similar lace shorts, and they are just so fun this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this outfit on you!

    ReplyDelete