May 28, 2013

Invest in Quality

Michael Kors was quoted as saying "Learn to invest in the best quality you can afford and wear pieces in different ways." The man has it right. Know your budget and get the best possible quality of clothing and footwear within that.

Speaking of Michael Kors, have you checked out his recent ready to wear collection? It's chic, full of color and print and more affordable than I would have guessed. Some of the items are even within my budget (and some....not so much).

Let's start with the ones not in my budget...all of these are $1500+





And now for the more "budget friendly" items.

I'm obsessed with this navy leather motorcycle jacket! It's $429, which isn't completely unreasonable for a leather jacket.


The rest of these pieces are all well under $200!






Check out the Michael Kors website for more fabulous fashion, both within and out of your budget!

P.S. I really missed Michael on the last season of Project Runway. Zac Posen just didn't cut it for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment