April 15, 2013

It Happened in Sun Valley

It has been a little crazy since we got back from Sun Valley, so I hadn't gotten the chance to post a recap from our week at home in Idaho until now. It was PERFECT spring weather. 


We skied and hiked. 




And golfed (Regan and the mini got there just in time for the last hole. She's clearly an athlete in the making). 


Our trip was centered around the Janss Pro Am Classic, a fundraiser for the Sun Valley Ski Education Foundation - who Regan and I skied for as kids. This year's theme was "Let the Games Begin," so we went to our go-to game...Angry Birds. I hadn't raced in 12 years, and let me tell you, it wasn't easy with a giant bird head. 


And, of course, the highlight of the trip was being with the mini and Regan. I love these girls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment