April 25, 2013

Hudson Shoes

Over the weekend we stopped by a Portland Store called Lizard Lounge. My +1 bought a new pair of jeans and the Mini and I browsed....I browsed, and she touched just about everything in the store. I fell in love with these amazing boots from the brand Hudson.


If it wasn't spring, I would seriously consider buying them. Here's a photo of the back. The online photos do them no justice! 


Hudson is a British company founded in London in 1990. In 2008 they expanded their collection to include womens shoes. While not every style is my taste, they have some really cool shoes and boots. Here are a few others from their website. They had most of these styles at Lizard Lounge, so if you live in Portland and you see something you like, go check them out!





1 comment:

  1. You are so funny but I'm in total agreement, those are some fantabulous shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete