March 7, 2013

A Perfect Fit

There is nothing more important in a woman's closet than a well fitted bra. Since we're all "friends",  I will speak honestly and say my chest is pretty flat (i think my ribs are actually bigger than my boobs), and I find it hard to find a bra that fits well. There is nearly always a large gap at the top of the bra between my skin and the bra, which is clearly not ideal. 

A few weeks ago when I ordered the camo skimmer jeans, which I blogged about here, I also ordered the Gap Body Favorite T-shirt bra. My bras were old and ready to be retired, so I figured why not try this bra. Let me just say, there is a reason they call it the "favorite" t-shirt bra. I would call it the "perfect fit bra" because I've never worn a bra that fits better than this one! I've since ordered two more and am going to throw out all of my other bras! 



So if you have a small chest like me, this might be the bra for you! I highly suggest trying it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment