February 28, 2013

A Few Clicks Away

No matter where you are in the world, no matter how isolated, shopping is always only a few clicks (and a decent Internet connection) away. Last week I had some down time in Italy (between my husband's ski races), and I walked myself down the hall (to where the Internet actually worked) to catch up on some of my favorite blogs.

When I saw these photos from Kiley of A Sequin Dress at Breakfast, I had to find out more about those pants...and if they were still available.


Turns out they are from Gap, were still available, and they were offering a 30% discount online! Bonus! 



So just a few clicks, and these 1969 printed always skinny skimmer jeans were on their way to me! I can't wait to share some "what i wore posts"...assuming they fit!

P.S. Katie also ended up ordering a pair, so we'll have to see how we each choose to style them.

No comments:

Post a Comment