January 18, 2013

What She Wore

It's been a while since I've posted some Mini Fashionista Fashion. Just before Christmas I ordered her the most amazing little giraffe print boots from Zara. I spent far more than I ever spend on shoes, more than I spend on pretty much anything for her, but they were worth every cent!

Earlier this week she (meaning I) paired them with her skinny leg gap jeans, a Gloverall duffle coat and a Crewcuts hat (on sale here). Underneath she had on a pink and white striped sweater.

If you want to recreate a similar look for yourself, here are a few of the pieces you will need. 

Starting on the hat, this C Wonder Hat is adorable and on sale for $29.99. 

Remember these Nine West boots I blogged about a few weeks ago? They are only $49.99

Or, these Madden Girl Boots are only $36.99.

Top it off with the Gloverall Heritage Duffle Coat in Boiled Wool from ASOS and you are set to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment