September 24, 2012

What I Would Wear

Did you watch the Emmys last night? I missed them, but I did catch the red carpet recap on Instyle. I decided to do something new for my red carpet review. This time I am going to share the dresses not only that I like, but that I would wear. Here are my favorites.


Cat Deeley in Tadashi Shoji. She wins BEST DRESSED in my book. This dress is fabulous! 

Jessica Pare in Jason Wu is a very, very close second! Stunning! 


Allison Williams in my favorite designer, Oscar de la Renta. Love him and this emerald green peplum dress.

Giuliana Rancic in Romona Keveza. Simple, chic and elegant, and a little edgy, which I love.


Jane Krakowski in Franco Kaufman. I've never worn a sequin dress, but I think this one looks pretty fabulous!


Julie Bowen in Monique Lhuillier. I LOVE the cut and style of this dress but would have liked it more in a jewel tone.

Did you have any red carpet favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment