August 21, 2012

Walking Summer Sunshine

Remember back in April when I wrote about the new T.J. Maxx opening just blocks from my office in D.C? Thanks to a gift card from T.J. Maxx, the one thing I came away with was a pair of yellow Paige jeans (they are my go-to for all skinny jeans). Oddly enough I haven't worn them until recently. But now I've got a tight window before summer is over to put them to good use and these bright summer sunshine pants are a new favorite. Here are two ways I recently styled them. 

Zara blouse, Toms wedges, South Moon Under clutch,
Angela Caputi Bracelets from Serena Italian Imports
H & M blouse, Michael Kors Watch, Bfrend Bracelet,
Schutz Devon Sandals from Gilt Groupe
Are you looking to brighten up your wardrobe with a pair? Here are some options!

Forever 21 - $15.80
7 for All Mankind - $198
Free People - $78 
Blue Essence for Nordstrom - $88

No comments:

Post a Comment