August 6, 2012

Missing in Action

I've been a blogger M.I.A. Remind me if I ever think it's a good idea to start a new job, move, and get married all within a few months ever again, I'M CRAZY! Thankfully Regan has been picking up the slack while I've been getting through the moving and getting ready for the wedding, which is in just over two weeks! Since Regan has been doing ALL the blogging, here's a quick look at what I've been up to.
Closing day outfit
Our new home
Moving day - Storage Wars wasn't getting this locker!
Nothing else was fitting in this truck!
The best market a block from our house! TROUBLE!
LOTS to unpack! (dining room before)
Dr. B on our first of many trips to Home Depot
The kitchen is all put away
Temporary dining room table (dining room after)
Our new mantle
What happens when Dr. B goes to get house keys
I've been getting a lot of requests for decor photos of the house, and I promise once we're out of boxes after the wedding I'll do a post. It's definitely a work in progress!

Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations girly! The House is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your home is beautiful! I love the kitchen! :-) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home Depot is about to start charging us rent, we're there so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, your house is dreamy!! So so gorgeous!! I'm in love. And those dining room chairs...I die. Fabulous!

    We moved the week before our wedding. I still haven't forgiven my husband for that one. :) Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete