July 5, 2012

Wool You Be Mine

Earlier this week here in Sun Valley, I visited one of my favorite stores, Silver Creek Outfitters. You may not know, but my +1 and I are avid fly fishermen, and Silver Creek is our go-to for flies and all things fishing-related. The store shares the name of a spring creek located South of Ketchum/Sun Valley. Pretty spectacular, isn't it?


So what does this have to do with cardigans or couture? Well, Silver Creek is a great place to get brands like Patagonia, Barbour, Ugg, and Tory Burch. Bottom line, this is my kind of store as it perfectly mixes fashion and sport into one beautifully appointed log building right on Main Street in Ketchum.



images via 5ive Creative

While I was able to restrain myself from purchasing anything (my +1 did score a great Patgonia jacket on sale), I was introduced to a very cool brand called Wool You Be Mine! These bags are made of thick and sturdy wool, leather and steel grommets giving them a simple yet modern aesthetic. They are fully lined and have interior cell phone, wallet, and key pockets and a zippered privacy compartment.  Here's the coolest part, the bags are offered in eleven colors with a choice of five graphic icons, number, letter, WYBM logo or zip code to reflect your unique spirit. Custom/corporate designs are also available.

This is the zip code for Ketchum! I am in LOVE! Wouldn't this bag be great conversation starter?

Here are a few of the other bags they had on display.

At $335 they are a bit of an investment, but the fact that they are so customizable makes the price somewhat justifiable.

Stay tuned next week for more from Sun Valley. I made many a trip to Consign Design, and like always, came away with some incredible treasures! 

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I love the look of the bags -- and that storefront is so pretty! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete