July 6, 2012

Vacation Recap

We've been in Sun Valley for nearly a week now and, as always, the time is flying by. Here is a quick photo recap of our visit thus far.

No trip is complete without at least one trip to Java for a Bowl of Soul and a muffin!  

On our hike to Norton Lakes I had to practice a little barre3!

On the 3rd we went to the Sawtooth Stampede, a.k.a rodeo. 

The Mini Fashionista was styling in her cowgirl hat! 

My +1 is convinced that next year the Mini Fashionista should try mutton busting! I think not!

The Mini showed her patriotism with this fabulous little dress from her Tutu (grandmother in Hawaiian). I like to call her little lady liberty! 

The local fountain was festively colored for the Fourth. I'm not so sure that it was meant for drinking though.

Happy weekend!

1 comment: