June 6, 2012

What I Wore to Work - Navy and White

I'm back with "What I Wore to Work." Sorry I've been MIA with these posts lately. I'll try to get back in the swing of things. Navy and white is one of my favorite combos - for clothes, the home, you name it! And with the weather turning quickly to summer here in D.C., this navy and white pair was light, yet professional for a day at the office. 

Theory sleeveless shell | Anthropologie blazer | Zara wide leg pants| J. Crew blue and gold necklace | Cole Haan wedges

Here are a few other navy and whites pairings I love.

Atlantic Pacific

Atlantic Pacific

Bodenusa.com

This Time Tomorrow

Wendy's Lookbook

Wendy's Lookbook

Wendy's Lookbook

1 comment:

  1. I love a good navy and white outfit. especially with a pop of red. so classic and elegant

    ReplyDelete