June 15, 2012

Currently Coveting

What's new on your wish list this week? Here are some of the things I am currently coveting! 

I  DIE for this wedge! The colors, the height...love it all! 
Stuart Weitzman Encore Wedge (on sale for $229)

This dress is super cute and very affordable! Love Asos!

ASOS Denim Dress with Chevron Panel $66.28


I want this in my closet now! It would be the perfect accessory with white jeans!
Ikat You Cat Scarf $14.99


I had a pair of banana republic driving moccasins that looked nearly identical. I LOVED them, but they were past their prime and were retired years ago. These would be the perfect replacement!
C Wonder Sued Driving Moc $78


I love the color combo of this dress! Another great buy from Asos!
Asos Vila Multi Stripe Dress ( on sale $34.80)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE ASOS too. That stripe dress is on my lust list right now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great finds! I love the wedges!! :-) So much fun. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete