May 28, 2012

Week in Photos

Happy Memorial Day! I've been a very bad blogger lately. Thankfully Regan has been picking up the slack! If you've been thinking about starting a blog, I highly recommend finding someone to share the duties with. When things get busy, it makes life a lot easier. I hope everyone is enjoying the long holiday weekend. Here is what I've been up to lately!

If you live here in D.C., make sure to check out Smucker Farms on 14th Street. It's right down the street from our house and they have produce, meat, speciality items, and other great stuff from farmers and producers in Lancaster, PA. We get a CSA from them. Here are a few shots of what we've gotten and what it turned in to.

I've been really bad about outfit posts lately. Sorry. Instragram to the rescue! I did take a few pics of what I wore to work last week. 


On Wednesday I flew to Chicago for the night. I love that city. Unlike our recent trip for my girls' weekend, the weather was GORGEOUS! I woke up early before my meetings and went for a walk on Lake Michigan.


And now I'm back in DC, the weather is in the 90s, it's humid, and summer is upon us. What does that call for? A celebration! And summer clothes! We definitely took the weekend to enjoy our stay-cation right here at home. 


P.S. Don't forget to enter our giveaway to win an amazing bracelet from Irene Wood!

No comments:

Post a Comment